Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel to Wed Privately

According to some reports, celebrity couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are planning to wed away from Hollywood.


Online sources reported that the couple is planning to have their wedding in a private ceremony at the Yellowstone Club resort in Montana.

Biel, said via interview that she wanted to enjoy the engagement period. She said: "I have done almost nothing [to plan the wedding]! I’m just enjoying being engaged. I do feel like there is a lot of time and nothing needs to be rushed. Everyone tells me that being engaged is the really special moment. Not that it gets bad when you get married! But being engaged is just absolutely amazing. You’re in this romantic, ahhhhh, breathless moment that I’m just trying to extend as long as possible."

0 comments:

Post a Comment