Julio Villafuerte trends online

Julio Villafuerte is the son of of Camarines Sur Governor LRay Villafuerte and the grandson of Rep. Luis R. Villafuerte.
In the midst of national mourn over the death of DILG secretary Jesse Robredo, Villafuerte's name trends online.
This is because he Twitted asking what are the accomplishment of the late secretary.

Been reading Jess Robredo tweets for weeks now. Someone please inform me of any major accomplishments Jess has done, coz I don't know any.
Neil Armstrong's name was all over twitter for 2 days when he died. Jess Robredo's name has been on for weeks when he died. #whatsupwiththat
Villafuerte already deleted those tweets.

People bashed him for being insesitive and even questioned his family.

On Tuesday night, Villafuerte apologized for what he said and added that he was just inquiring about the works of Robredo.
I apologize if I had offended anyone in my precious tweets. I did not mean to disrespect sec.jess. I was merely inquiring about his life.
I hope the best for him and his family. I once again regret If my inquiries seemed like i was questioning his integrity. It was my mistake.
I did not mean any malice or misfortune to his reputation. I sincerely hope all of you will understand. It was my mistake, my responsibility.


0 comments:

Post a Comment