"Please Be Careful with My Heart" rewinds on Saturday

Due to insitent public demand, "Please Be Careful with My Heart" will have it's rewind every Saturday after It's Showtime starting on September 15.



In an interview by Jodi Sta. Maria who plays the role of a maid who fell in love with character of Richard Yap, a businessman and a single dad, said that this was done for the student, office workers and many more who can't watch the show due to their commitments.
We offer this to everyone who cannot watch ‘Be Careful With My Heart’ every morning because they’re busy with their work and school. We hope that we can share them the joy and the good vibes that the morning audience enjoy.
Aside from this rewind, "Please Be Careful with My Heart" has a special gift to their avid supporters. It is the release of the 9-track album that contains the show's official sound track.

The album includes the following songs: "Be Careful With My Heart" and "When You Say Nothing At All" which are both duets by Jodi and Richard; "Kaba" and "Torete" sund by Jodi; "When You Say Nothing At All", "The Way You Look Tonight", and "Sorry Na, Pwede Ba?" by Richard; "I’ll Be There’"by Aiza Seguerra and "Be Careful With My Heart" sung by Juris and Sam Milby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment