Gretchen Ho and Robi Domingo are dating?

Host and actor Robi Domingo admitted that he and his co-Atenean Gretchen Ho are dating.

Gretchen is also popular as she is an official volleyball player of the Ateneo.

When asked by Kris Aquino during her morning show "Kris TV" if they were dating, Domingo answered "I think so".

Domingo said that Ho is a big influence in deciding whether staying in the Showbiz or pursuing a medical course.
I had a personal dilemma like months ago, whether to go to med school agad or to stay here in the industry and, you know, find myself here.
Then she talked to me and sabi niya ‘it will come to you. Whatever decision you make in the future, as long as you’re happy, doon ka nararapat.

He also told stories that when they visited Ho's foster parents in Litex, QC, she rode a jeepney. He added that riding a jeep is such n adventure.

When asked to give a message to Ho, Domingo said:
Gretchen, thank you so much for inspiring me. And I’m glad every time na magkasama kami. And I always look forward to seeing you. So take care and keep on inspiring others. And take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment