Jessica's mom said her daughter was proud to be a Filipino

Editha Sanchez the mother of the American Idol Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez said that her daughter was proud to be a Filipino.


Through an interview by the ABS-CBN News, Mrs. Sanchez said that Jessica grew up closer to her Filipino relatives.
I'm Filipino, she's half Filipino, half Mexican. But she's closer to my family than she is with her dad's family. She's growing up in more of a Filipino culture than a Mexican culture. She's proud to be Filipino and I'm proud about that.
Mrs. Sanchez also answered the remarks of Coutney Blooding, the manager of Charice Pempengco on how Filipino treat Jessica.
Oh my gosh! I think, to me, it's unfortunate that it's negative. But it's awesome that it's Charice. She's amazing and Jessica thinks she's amazing.
She also noted that she's happy that her daughter was being compared with n international singing sensation.

She added that she knew Jassica will have a singing career someday, but she never expected this far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment