Kedebon Colim out of the X-Factor Philippines

Kedebon Colim from the Boy's Category under Martin Nieverra was booted off the X-Factor Philippines.


Colim found himself at the bottom 2 with the Daddy's Home from the Group's Category  under Gary Valenciano.

During the Showdown, Colim sang "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias while Daddy's Home rendered "Lately" by Stevie Wonder.

All emotional, Pilita Corales, Mr. Valenciano, and Mr. Nieverra all voted Colim off the competition. Nieverra called Colim his hero and said to him that he shouldn't lose hope.
Before I say anything and I make my decision, I want everyone to know, in front of us right now are people searching for a dream. How do you weigh a dream? There's a person smaller in number and in size who has gone through so much hate. I admire you Kedebon, you're my hero. Your fans will be with you till the day you die. Don't ever lose your spirit.
We are now down to top 5 contestants and they are:

  1. Allen Jane Sta. Maria
  2. Gabriel Maturan
  3. Jeric Medina
  4. KZ Tandingan
  5. Daddy's Home


0 comments:

Post a Comment