Mariah Carey Joins American Idol Season 12

Multi-Awarded singer Mariah Carey will be joining the next season of American Idol, Kevin Reilly, president of entertainment for Fox Broadcasting confirmed.

In a press conference, Reilly confirmed this news and called Mariah. He said: "Hi Mariah. How are you? I have just uttered your name for the first time. We do have a deal, don't we?".

Mariah answered and said: "I am so excited to be joining 'Idol'... I wish I could have been there myself to tell you, but this all kind of just happened. I can't wait to get started".

Rilly, however, declined to comment on the status of Randy Jack in the show. He just said that the organizers will announce the next judge who will replace Steven Tyler.

Rumors has it that it was Adam Lambert.

Carey, 42, is known for her songs like "Hero", "Always Be My Baby", and "Butterfly". She once guested to the show as a mentor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment