Kristen Stewart Apologizes for Affair

The Us Magazine came up with photos of Kristen Stewart and the director of the film "Snow White", Rupert Sanders and looks like they are showing Public Display of Affection (PDA).

Stewart was the lead star of the said film.

Through People Magazine, Stewart, 22, apologizes to her long time boyfriend and "Twilight" co-star, Robert Pattinson, 26. The two are verbal with their relationship and have been together for 4 years. She said: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

There then came Sanders who apologizes to his wife and children. He said: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.

My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Sanders, 41,was married with British Vogue model Liberty Ross.

Rumor has it that the relation of Stewart and Sanders surfaced after the film "Snow White" was finished taping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment